This week, I learned how terrible I initially am at photo editing. Seriously, it it was not good. At all. But, after a few minutes of accidentally deleting my pictures and doing God knows what else to my header, I FINALLY started to get the hang of it. It actually turned out to be pretty fun! I knew WHAT I wanted to do, I just needed to figure out HOW to do it. I struggled at first with figuring out where all of the different buttons were and how I could do what I wanted to do. I ended up clicking on most of the buttons just to see how they would change my image; most of it made it look awful. But, after a while, I learned what did work and what did not work. I picked my initial image and because I liked the colors on it and the way it looked, I only lowered the contrast a little. Next, I added another layer, putting the image of the knight in the left hand corner. Finally, I added the title of my site, ‘The Drowsy Knight’ on as a final layer. I like having my blog title in my header; I think it gives it more personality and appeal than just the plain image I had. Overall, I am fairly happy with how my header came out. I wish it didn’t stand out so much in the middle of the page, but I am not sure how to fix it. This will have to do for now. Maybe I will play around with Pixlr again and try to possibly smooth out the edges ad give it a nicer look; I am not sure how to do that though, so it will take a while to figure out. I really enjoyed created my header, even if it was a little difficult at first. I have never used Photoshop or any other photo editing software, so this was a completely new experience for me. Since I want to go into PR in the future, I think knowing at least the basics of photo editing software will be very helpful in my future endeavors.